Monday, February 7, 2011

The Oscar Winners

Here are the winners, (they're in bold. sorry if i didn't include the other nominees. I'm too lazy to type.)

Best Picture:

Winner: The King's Speech (still unsure about that)
Dark Horse(check out my new vocabulary): The Social Network
My pick(s): 127 Hours, Black Swan...somewhat. It was good.

Best Actor:

Win: COLIN FIRTH (he deserves one), and Jeff Bridges won last year, so slim chance of him getting another one.
no dark horse (Well, Jesse Eisenberg?)
My Pick(s): JAMES FRANCO
*and how did Leonardo DiCaprio NOT get nominated, damn Academy*
it's going to be tough. I love Colin Firth and James Franco. I want them both to win -.-

Best Actress:

Win: Natalie Portman
-If she doesn't win, I'm going to be PISSED.

Best Supporting Actor:

Win: Christian Bale
Dark Horse: Mark Ruffalo
My Pick(s): Geoffrey Rush
*And yet again, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is left out of this, another Inception actor...seriously Academy? AND you leave Christopher Nolan out of the running for Best Director? *facepalm* *

Best Supporting Actress:

Win: Melissa Leo (unsure)
Dark Horse: Hailee Steinfeld (SHE'S 14)
My Pick(s): Helena Bonham Carter, no surprise if Hailee Steinfeld's name gets called. She got to work with Josh Brolin. COME ON.

Best Animated Feature:

Toy Story 3 is going to win. Hands down. If it doesn't, someone's going to be angry.

These are the important ones. Just Google the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment