Saturday, October 9, 2010

Breast Cancer ftw :D

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month.

The way I'm contributing is by helping fundraise for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk, in which ASTI is making a team to walk in San Francisco. I'm not of the age limit yet, but next year, me and possibly Saskia are going to be the co-captains for the 'ASTI for Breast Cancer' team.

This year, we already have some sophomores, juniors, and A senior who are willing to make a team.

The goal?

approx. $2,515

It's $1,800 dollars for the team and $65 for each person to register.

That's our goal. And we already have a starting fund of over $100 from a movie night we did last year.

Alright, October is a great month to start fundraising, and I have in my mind a Breat Cancer/ Halloween movie night. Money goes to the ASTI team fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment