Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 7: Your Favorite Actor/TV personality

Dear Scott Porter :D

You have no idea how big of a fan I am to you. You deserve a bigger break. It's kind of sad how you star in movies that people think are going to be big, but aren't, like Bandslam. I thought it was going to be big too.

You're really talented.You can sing and act. And play guitar. And is a comic book geek. Yeah, I noticed you Fantastic 4 shirt for that one premiere.

When you have your first single released on iTunes, I'm going to buy it. I already have Pretend, which is really cool by the way.

I can't wait until Jason Street comes back for FNL.

Bigger Break, that means you get the part of either Superman or Flash. Because every actor starts out small (no pun intended) right? For (bad)example, Robert Pattinson did not get big (pun intended) until Twilight, but for me, and other people, he's still small (jk)

Have fun with your life.

-Kim, a really big fan of yours.

P.S. for family time, we had a question (Which celebrity would you take to prom?) I chose you or Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Prom Night reference. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment