Friday, January 21, 2011

My Summer vacay, mostly about CSSSA

This summer, I'm hoping will be packed. Last summer was BORING. I mean, I had college classes, which were okay, kinda. I took Spanish 1A with Marco, Sohrab, and Kevin. I regret that now.

But this summer, I intend to change that. My dad has planned a trip for this Philippines, and honestly, I don't want to go. Seriously. Unless I score tickets to Spongecola.

And, I have two plans that will all work out. This year, I am going to apply to the California Summer School for the Arts, a month long Arts program that is designed to provide high school students to excel in the Arts program of their choice. My choice? Animation. But if things were to change, I would choose Music or Film. Music, only if I can bring my guitar, and definitely not Film cause my cousin's applying and I don't intend on seeing him everyday.

Reading throughout the website again, I have decided to apply to Visual Arts and maybe Theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment