Friday, January 14, 2011

My Winter Playlist (Free Post?)









These are the albums and songs that I listened to this winter break. It's in the order of how good it was.

1. Speak Now -Taylor Swift

This album was extremely good. If you haven't listened to it yet, then there is obviously something wrong with you.

I needed to listen to this album. It was like my life before break in only a few songs. And I went through a lot, let me tell you.

Stand out songs:
-Haunted                
-Better Than Revenge
-Mine
-Back To December
2. Crazy Love -Michael Buble

I listened to a lot of him over break. It was a good album and I was impressed by it. I like Buble's voice. It has such an uplifting feeling to it.

Songs:
-Haven't Met You Yet
-Hollywood (in the deluxe version)





3. Illuminations -Josh Groban

ahaha. So some of  my friends hate me for liking this guy. Even though I am still pissed that Groban left David Foster, the pairing up of Rick Rubin and Josh Groban actually shows his best. The songs are catchy and sound amazing, and he plays piano, with Track 1.

Songs:
-Hidden Away
-The Wandering Kind
-Higher Window
-Bells of New York City



4. Human EP -Darren Criss


Is there much to say about Darren Criss? I mean, he plays guitar, is on Glee, has an amazing voice, and most importantly, he played Harry Potter in A Very Potter Musical. Don't forget his looks. This album shows his best, his voice, and the talent that he shows playing his instruments.

Songs:
-Not Alone
-Human
-Sami



5. Paul Freeman -Self-titled album

He's not really well known. But he has potential, like a lot of potential. Already, he is compared to Bruce Springsteen, and yes he sounds a lot like him. Did I tell you he's English? His accent doesn't show up when he sings.

Songs:
-Tightrope
-Fearless and Free
-The Girl Who Broke in Two




Other albums that I failed to mention:
Believe -Travis Garland
Breathing Underwater -Marie Digby

No comments:

Post a Comment