Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 1 :My Best Friend

Hi Marco.

You're not my best friend any more nowadays. But I'll just recall from last year.
We met at Burger King that one day. I was getting food because I had money,an then you walked in with Egypt. That was extremely awkward especially when I found out the story behind it. I sat a table with my meal (kids) and then you sat down and we said hi. Everything is blur after that but we started hanging out for a while.

Speaking of 'while' there was that period of time when we seriously spilled our secrets to each other, that including who we liked and who was a b*tch. There was also all those times we just ate out during lunch and like 3/4 of the time I paid for you, so you owe me. And whatever money you used to pay for my food is lower than your amount, so you still owe me.

And you owe Me, Chan, Kristine, and Kyle about $40 worth of Starbucks because of the history project we did. And you STILL HAVE THE PAINT AND MY CHARCOAL. I have nothing else to say about you , except for the fact that you still owe me money and Starbucks.

Now that I think about it, we haven't been spending time together at all, except for the Great America trip, you got Gomez, and I got *cough*.

Ooh. Great America Trip. We should all do that more often. Just hang out and stuff even though I wasn't with you guys half the time.

The one thing that stood out to me though, was you being pregnant with the pig. That was like old times whenever we would joke around xD

So, the whole point of this was to write about my best friend. Well, I can't describe you that much anymore, mainly because I don't want to. So if you guys want to know more, ask Gomez or Marco.

Flashbacks with Polo: "Black hair, brown eyes"
-That one time we ate at Weinersnitchzel(sp?)
-Me learning about the Egypt Story
-And thanks for being a good best friend.

Most of the time.

1 comment: